The 36th Annual Hidden Valley
Winners for 2018
Thank you all for your participation in this 36th year of Hidden Valley Parade of Lights. There were lots of new entrants and the competition was fierce. All who decorate help make up and keep the tradition that Hidden Valley is known for in the community.
Below is a list of this year’s top ten houses:
- 1st place 113 Mia Vista Court
- 2nd place 7155 Pebble Beach Drive
- 3rd place 3735 Jagged Rock Road
- 4th place 2960 Man of War Drive
- 5th place 2845 Parkway Drive
- 6th place 6017 Clear Creek Drive
- 7th place 5455 Hidden Green Point
- 8th place 3425 Shawnee Circle
- 9th place 4401 West Hidden Valley Drive
- 10th place 2308 Tamarisk Drive
Congratulations to all of the winners and thanks to all who participated.
Special thanks to Terri at 4930 West Hidden Valley Drive, for coordinating with the Food Bank and providing a convenient way to collect food for the community.
Also, look for a feature on the Parade of Lights on Channel 5 KNPB on December 27th at 8:30 pm by Rebecca Cronon.
Enjoy the beautiful light displays through January 1st.
Have a great holiday season and a Happy New Year.
– Ron and Sandy Duskin