Reno/Sparks SouthEast Connector – RTC Project posted this new item on Frbruary 9, 2018
SouthEast Connector Project: January 18 Flyover Video
The project team has created the January 2018 flyover video showcasing Phase 2 construction progress. Each video begins at the southern end of the project (Segment 1) at the current intersection of South Meadows Parkway and Veterans Parkway and concludes at the northern end of the project at Clean Water Way (Segment 4).
Major construction advancements since December’s video include:
- Continued reconstruction of the South Meadows/Veterans Parkway intersection
- Increased earthwork in Segment 1 including noticeable development of mitigation basins
- Decorative rock mulch in median in all of Segment 1
- Begin placement of rebar for the northbound soffit of the Huffaker Bridge
- Mira Loma Bridge completed with concrete deck
- Construction of sound walls on the Mira Loma Bridge and corner of Mira Loma intersection
- Both the three-cell and six-cell arch culvert extensions completed and in use
You can watch the latest flyover video, and other videos featuring important aspects of the project, by visiting the ‘Videos’ page on the project website HERE. You can also subscribe to the SouthEast Connector Project and RTC Washoe channels on YouTube.