Reno/Sparks SouthEast Connector – RTC Project posted this new item on November 16, 2017
November 2017 Flyover Video
The project team has created the November 2017 flyover video showcasing Phase 2 construction progress. The video begins at the southern end of the project (Segment 1) at the current intersection of South Meadows Pkwy. and Veterans Pkwy. and concludes at the northern end of the project at the Greg St. and Sparks Blvd. intersection (Segment 4).
Major construction advancements since the October 2017 video include:
- Continued reconstruction of the South Meadows/Veterans Parkway intersection
- Increased earthwork in Segment 1 including noticeable development of roadway embankment and median
- Poured southbound concrete deck of the Huffaker Bridge
- Paved multiuse path in Segment 2
- Constructed falsework for the northbound deck of the Mira Loma Bridge
- Widening of Mira Loma Drive and the large 6-celled arch culverts
- Watch the latest flyover video by visiting the ‘Videos’ page on the project website here. You can also subscribe to the SouthEast Connector Project and RTC Washoe channels on YouTube.